Who are we?
We're a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team is the best team.
We help businesses access the best on-demand software teams on the planet, and build freelancer careers on our platform with more benefits than permanent employment.
Having recently signed a £30m partnership with BT, alongside existing strategic investment from Capita, Guinness Asset Management and Fuel Ventures, you'll be working with talented professionals from a diverse set of backgrounds who together are scaling the UK’s Future of Work category leader.
To find out more, head to https://distributed.co/about.
The key to our success at Distributed is talent. It underpins who we are as a business and what we do. Our business development team is highly professional, driven, and works well both individually and as part of a wider team. This individual will own the end to end sales processes, grow and maintain a pipeline and will convert opportunities into revenue for the business.
- Owning the sales process from start to finish for large opportunities within large SMEs, Enterprise and government organisations. Developing business plans and coordinating with internal stakeholders on lead generation, own and drive key initiatives and projects to achieve growth and reach sales targets
- Ensure we remain competitive and innovative; formulate and develop constantly evolving go-to-market strategies. Identify opportunities to improve these strategies and lead efforts to scale, align and invest in the organisation.
- Develop an understanding of and stay current with the competitive landscape; share opportunities and recommendations for sales productivity improvement.
- Develop and manage executive reporting on key metrics and formulate actionable insights. Be a trusted advisor to senior leadership.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status. Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships that help to drive our revenue targets.
- Successful previous experience as a sales executive, business development or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Able to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, and translate this to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Commission plan
- Employee pension plan
- Vitality private healthcare
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere in the UK; we're a fully remote company
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.