Invite to join our Community
Who are we?
We’ve created the world’s best freelance developer community with the aim of providing freelancers with the same variety and freedom of freelancing, but with more benefits than permanent employment.
You’ll be part of our community yet this is not a guarantee to be selected immediately, you will gain access through our Community to opportunities that are not widely available in the open market. However, being part of our Community is an exclusive privilege and enables expedited access to some of the most innovative projects in the world, as all members are assessed prior to being able to join. Even better, you’ll become part of a group of like-minded, skilled individuals.
Solution Architects joining our Community
If approved to join our community by qualifying through the assessment process, you will automatically be one of the individuals who could be considered for exciting customer-centric projects that we are currently engaged in for our clients.
Once on a project, you will be working closely with teams of engineers, QAs, and designers, producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes, testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
We're proud to have Enterprise companies like Capita and BT, BBC, NHS, Virgin, Money, BP, Master Card, Tesco, and Suzuki select us for delivering user-centric products.
Our mission as an organization is to provide our community with access to the most exciting tech projects and to build a freelance career with us as we continue to scale as an organisation
We’re looking for Solution architects with +2.5 years of experience and skills in web development to join our community.
We'd like to invite solutions architects who have:
- Experience leading and defining end-to-end solutions
- Experience influencing and defining Solution Strategies and agreeing on technical roadmaps across specific domains
- An experienced end to end Designer / Architect able to produce design artefacts with a proven track record of success in delivering time and quality within a fast-paced complex environment
- Experienced with Waterfall and Agile Project delivery methodologies
- Ideally, TOGAF certified with UML Modelling tool experience (such as Sparx EA) and can demonstrate a good understanding of target architecture. Experience and knowledge of Velocity EPC and COM would be an advantage
Nice to have:
- Should have deep knowledge of at least one telecommunications-related technology covering either of the following areas: SDWAN/LAN/Voice/Compute
- Should have prior hands-on experience on designing end-to-end solutions in the Telecommunications domain
- Experience working the big data and/or cloud computing technologies an advantage.
- Having experience /knowledge with NowTV solutions
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.