Solution Architect - Fully Remote
Who are we?
We're a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team = the best team.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™. Customers use our platform to scope any software project and are then paired with a fully managed Elastic Team of the world's best permanent freelancers that deliver it.
We have recently secured £5m in Series A funding from Guinness Asset Management and are now hiring a number of exciting roles to add to our fully remote team for exceptional growth ahead.
As a member of the team, you'll be working with scientists, engineers, product managers, salespeople and operational leaders from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about work.
Want to know more? read: https://distributed.co/about
About The Role
You'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help us become even better, too. Join our Elastic Team community and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Solution Architecture - You can drive the implementation of the solution framework in collaboration with senior business and operations stakeholder
- Integrating Data platforms (Cloud) into SaaS / PaaS ecosystems for the best balance in terms of data consistency, easiness to access/exploit and cost
- Be agile - You lead collaborative ways of working and continuous improvement. You encourage their adoption where necessary to deliver the best results for the customer
- Should have deep knowledge of at least one telecommunications-related technology covering either of the following areas: SDWAN/LAN/Voice/Compute
- Should have prior hands-on experience on designing end-to-end solutions in the Telecommunications domain
- Experience working the big data and/or cloud computing technologies an advantage.
- Having experience /knowledge with NowTV solutions
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.