Who are we?
Distributed is a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team is the best team.
We help businesses access the best on-demand software teams on the planet, and build freelancer careers on our platform with more benefits than permanent employment.
Having recently signed a £30m partnership with BT, alongside existing strategic investment from Capita, Guinness Asset Management and Fuel Ventures, you'll be working with talented professionals from a diverse set of backgrounds who together are scaling the UK’s Future of Work category leader.
To find out more, head to https://distributed.com/about.
Distributed is seeking to appoint a Sales Enablement Director to oversee and drive Distributed’s sales team’s performance.
- Iterate and improve our go-to-market proposition based on feedback from our sales, delivery and community teams
- Accelerating the onboarding of new sales team hires to reduce time to value
- Train the Sales Team on our proposition and recent process changes to improve sales efficiency metrics
- Developing and creating of sales collateral (presentations, proposition documentation, etc) to codify our position and ensure consistency of message to the market
- Building a standardised sales process that is consistently improved based on sales team and stakeholder feedback
- Managing and administrating sales technology (implementation, adoption, renewals, and track return on investment). Evaluate, recommend, and build business cases for technologies which drive process improvements
- Creating and managing Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide clear and accurate weekly reporting on leading and lagging indicators to all stakeholders coupled with actionable insights for the sales team
- Managing data quality within Salesforce so data is always accurate, up to date and clean of duplicates
Skills & Experience Required
- Vast sales enablement and operations experience, in a B2B technology/software environment preferred with a focus on sales processes, sales automation, sales operations and analytics
- Proven experience in a rapid-growth startup
- Expert Salesforce user, with experience using and implementing sales technologies to increase efficiency
- Experience project managing significant sales team restructures
- Logical and analytical with a data-driven mindset coupled with clear understanding of sales reporting and key growth levers
- Ambitious, driven, thrives in fast-paced and high-growth companies
- Clear, concise & engaging communicator
- Motivational leader and strong people manager
- Enjoys both the big picture and the detail; excellent at both
- Comprehensive understanding of sales reporting and key growth levers
- Highly organised
- Impeccable standards and laser sharp attention to detail
- Committed to learning and growing as an executive
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Performance-related bonus
- Employee pension plan
- AXA private healthcare
- Learning & Development budget for you to grow professionally
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Work from anywhere in the UK; we're a fully remote company
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.