New Logo Sales Hunter
Who are we?
Distributed is a software development company building the world's Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team is the best team.
We help businesses access the best on-demand software teams on the planet, and build freelancer careers on our platform with more benefits than permanent employment.
Having recently signed a £30m partnership with BT, alongside existing strategic investment from Capita, Guinness Asset Management and Fuel Ventures, you'll be working with talented professionals from a diverse set of backgrounds who together are scaling the UK’s Future of Work category leader.
To find out more, head to https://distributed.com/about.
The key to our success at Distributed is talent. It underpins who we are as a business and what we do.
This role suits someone who is a true sales hunter and experienced at taking a relatively unknown brand to the enterprise market. You will have the ability to use all channels to secure new business meetings and then qualify, advance and close opportunities.
You will own the end to end sales processes and be responsible for growing and maintaining your pipeline
- Generating new revenue by prospecting, identifying and closing business with new logos.
- Owning the sales process from start to finish for large opportunities within large SMEs, Enterprise and government organisations. Developing business plans and owning lead generation, driving key initiatives and projects to achieve growth and reach sales targets.
- Develop and own a vertical aligned strategic selling plan that seeks to onboard new logo businesses.
- Build and manage CXO level and IT leadership relationships, through empathic understanding of their challenges and vision.
- Form and lead multi disciplinary v-teams to respond to and win business.
- Assist in the development of customer use cases, sales collateral and press releases. Develop an understanding of and stay current with the competitive landscape; share opportunities and recommendations for sales productivity improvement.
- Ensure we remain competitive and innovative; formulate and develop constantly evolving go-to-market strategies. Identify opportunities to improve these strategies and lead efforts to scale, align and invest in the organisation.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior leadership.
- A proven, experienced new sales hunter with a track record of consistently beating targets.
- Experience in selling cloud vendor services, ISVs solutions or technology delivery professional services would be beneficial.
- Experience working in enterprise sales teams.
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at CXO level and within IT leadership roles.
- Able to absorb client requirements, conduct sophisticated analysis and create innovative responses, which you are then able to clearly communicate to the client.
- Committed to self-development and continuous education.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Performance-related bonus
- Meaningful equity
- Employee pension plan
- AXA private healthcare
- Learning & Development budget for you to grow professionally
- 34 days of holiday a year (26 days + Bank holidays)
- Access to Bippit, an all-in-one financial well-being platform, which includes unlimited 1:1 coaching from a finance professional.
- Work from anywhere in the UK; we're a remote-first company
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.
- Sales & Business Development
- Fully Remote
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Workplace & culture
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly.
The Company is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
We are Distributed: we help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our on-demand Elastic Teams.
Last year alone Distributed won 5 awards including 2 awards for growth, most disruptive startup in Startups 100, Winner in the Deloitte Fast 50 UK, a winner in the Red Herring Europe Top 100, and winner of a global award for Outstanding Reward & Recognition for remote working from The Omnis.
This year BT Digital signed a £30m deal with Distributed to accelerate its digital transformation and innovation agenda by rapidly bringing together multi-skilled digital teams.
We do things differently, we move fast, we are recognised as leaders in our sector, and we look after our people. We are a people company that uses technology to deliver beyond client expectations.
Join us if you want to be part of our Elastic Team community that’s shaping the future of freelance working.
New Logo Sales Hunter
Loading application form
Already working at Distributed?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.